Since a few days, a PDF is doing rounds on various platforms on internet which claims that it is the new constitution which, RSS supremo, Dr Mohan Bhagwat is writing. To be honest, the PDF is too despicable to be true.
The 16 page document, ‘Naya Bharatiya Samvidhan‘ (New Indian Constitution) states the following points:
- The first part is ‘Samvidhan ki Aatma‘ which consists of 11 very vague points.
- Another clause in the same consists of 4 points in ‘Nagrikta’ which claims that Brahmins will be declared as first class citizens. (Weirdly) The PDF also claims that the people will have to tattoo their caste on their foreheads (utter disgust, right?)
- Next clause claims that all the power positions will be acquired by (yes, you guessed it right!) Brahmins!
- It also gives voting power to Brahmins (fair enough so far owing to how the document is going)
- Again as expected, the document also claims that, freedom of expression, freedom to travel, right to information, right to property, access to government services, the justice system everything will be in favour of (yes, again!) Brahmins!
The 16-page document, does not even make sense and people are sharing thinking that Dr Mohan Bhagwat made a solid announcement about the same and that RSS is all set to take over the country.
What took all the attention was the note at the end which is as follows;
“Which says, the document is brief of the constitution and that the people of the country can send their suggestions before 15 March 2020 to the Prime Minister’s office. They should also mark a copy to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) office. For every good suggestion, 10,000 Rupees will be awarded. After 15 March no suggestions will be accepted.“
The swayamsevaks of RSS have claimed that no such booklet or document has been released by the RSS. This is an attempt to malign the image of the organisation on online platforms where people are very much active these days. They also claimed it is an attempt to create unrest in the testing times.
A complaint against this was filed at City Kotwali Police Station, Nagpur on January 17, 2020 by Nagpur Mahanagar Karyawah, Arvind Kukde. Other RSS Swayamsevaks, Saha Sanghachalak Shreedharrao Gadge, Mahanagar Sanghachalak Rajesh Loya, Ram Harkare and others were also present.
Later, the said information was also given in a press conference.
Scoop Monster also interacted to a few Swayamsevaks who denied the release of any such booklet by RSS.
A copy of the so-called ‘New Indian Constitution’ is also attached along with the article.